Fitness isn’t just about running or lifting weights. It’s about learning how to succeed at something. What makes one person fit may make another unfit or unhealthy.
So fitness requires the right mindset for success and over the years I have been compiling a list of inspirational talks and lessons on the mindset required for success.
I haven’t yet had the time to do anything more than just list them but each insight made a difference to my life and I hope it will make the same difference to yours.
Let me know what you think
- How great leaders inspire
- the success of Silicon Valley
- Performing under pressure,
- Achieving your dreams means being good at fixing mistakes
- Future Success Depends on past Lessons
- Secrets of success in 8 words, 3 minutes
- Ten ways to win with your head
- Listening with big ears
- Delivering a project is like organising a special birthday,
- What I need to deliver a project well
- View learning as an investment
- Rename sports science to Human Performance for a wider audience
- The way you think defines what you will achieve
- Tim Ferriss: Smash fear, learn anything
- we are all designed to learn
- Impossible is nothing
- What made the Wright Brothers successful?
- Adapt: Is there evolution in business?
- Want things to scale? Get the basics right.
- 13 Ways to Keep Your Debt from Holding You Back
- 7 stages of every growing business