Yesterday we had the first and probably the only covering of snow for this year. So we took the time to enjoy it with our little one.
There were snow balls, snow men and plenty of white beauty and with all that fun going on I am chuffed with myself that I still managed to
- clear the driveway and car of snow
- to prepare and cook a Bolognese from scratch.
- put up a large board to pin our treasured pictures to
- Put up a shelf
- Do some general housework.
- Give mummy a break for a snooze
Obviously this is normal work for a dad but the snow play did a lot to get my Fitbit stats from terrible to half decent. The steps aren’t amazing but notice the
- stairs climbed,
- active minutes
- calories burned.
This was an intense tiring day that the Fitbit unfortunately can’t fully portray because it was more about weight lighting than running or walking but it did
- make me stronger
- challenge my body for the better.